Each Tray measures 12″ x 8″.
Eco Puzzle Tray
Puzzle Gifts & Accessories
Art & Fable believes that beautiful (and practical) trays should sit alongside your spectacular puzzles.
This is why we love these trays!
- They are a beautiful addition to your puzzle table.
- The practical, stackable design saves space.
- They are sturdy, long lasting, and made from eco-friendly organically grown bamboo.
- They are made with certified fair-trade labor.
- Cat’s can’t nudge them!
- Use as a puzzle board for your Micro Puzzles– fits 2, 4×6 puzzles!
- WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THE DESIGN? The rounded corner design of these rectangular trays adds a soft and pleasant edge yet its narrowness allows for maximum use of the tray surface. And we prefer a rectangular tray because sometimes we like to sort in nice neat lines. The depth of the tray is perfect, just deep enough to allow you to pile up pieces for your initial color sort, but not too deep that you can’t easily grab them off the tray.
- WHY ARE YOUR TRAYS BETTER THAN WHAT I HAVE? If you love your trays, then they are perfect for you! Art & Fable just has a thing about the look, feel, aroma, and sound, of natural bamboo. Our trays really do sound pleasant when clicked together! We also believe it is more likely that these trays will match your home interior than standard plastic trays. Watch the A&F Puzzle Trays get slowly integrated into your home. They may be holding those TV remotes, or all those pens and pencils floating around the desk. You will have to steal them away when it is puzzle-time! And when you are not puzzling, you really can serve tea and cookies on them because they have a certified food-safe finish.
- HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST? Our trays are made from one laminated piece of carved out bamboo. Because of this they are pretty much indestructible.
- WHY ARE THEY CONSIDERED ECO-TRAYS? In its natural habitat, bamboo grows fast and easily, without pesticides or irrigation. Bamboo forests consume a lot of carbon dioxide, as well as remove pollutants from the air, and protect land from erosion.
- WHY DON’T CATS LIKE THESE TRAYS? Our trays are not too heavy, but heavy enough that cats can’t push them over when they are stacked. The trays will interlock even when you have a couple layers of pieces on them, so stack them up, and lock out your furry friends! You may have to use a tray on top (as a lid) if your cat is extra tricky!