The dreaded missing puzzle piece!
We understand that during puzzle assembly pieces get lost, damaged, and even chewed up by our furry friends. And occasionally during the manufacturing process of paper puzzles, the machinery will damage or misplace pieces. We have all experienced this. Most of us who puzzle often keep a stash of found pieces, and of course, we hang onto these pieces because someday we will find out which puzzle they belong to.
More often than you might imagine, the cause of a missing piece is that it was thrown out with the original puzzle bag. Always check the bag carefully before recycling it with your plastic bags.
There is a very simple 2-step process to order your replacement piece(s).
Order the replacement piece(s) by clicking here.
Send a picture(s) to email@example.com.
Why the picture is so essential: Not all puzzles of the same title have the same cut pattern. A clear photo is needed to determine the cut pattern of your puzzle.
Do not take the photos at an angle. You will see examples of the photos we need on the order page for this service.
HELPFUL BITS OF INFORMATION YOU CAN SHARE WITH US:
- Tell us the Grid Number of the missing piece(s). Starting from the top left corner of the puzzle, count over and then down. Ex: 15 over, 10 down.
- If you have any, we want to see your extra pieces, so please send a picture of these as well.
- Tell us where and when you bought the puzzle.
If you feel that your brand new puzzle was damaged in production, you will still need to order the service, but there will be no charge.
- Please be aware that the paper can shift between cuts. This means your replacement piece may be a bit off from the one you are missing.
- Someone from our team will personally search a new puzzle box to find the pieces you are missing. But if we no longer have this puzzle in stock, we will refund you for the service right away. Please allow us a week to search for your piece(s).